Made With Love
|Recommended Uses For Product
|Compartment, Quiet Close, Pedal
|16″L x 11″W x 25.5″H
- 💥 NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS 💥 – This product is a foot-operated trash can with a removable inner bucket. The ergonomic pedal helps you free your hands and open the bin easily. The highlight is the blue button in the upper right corner of the lid that switches the status of the bin at any time. Customers can open and close the trash can at once, or keep it open all the time. If you meet any other problems in the process of using, we are always here for listening.
- Stay-open mode – Customers can gently push the blue button on the top right after stepping on the pedal, and the garbage bin will keep a stay-open mode. When you key the button down, the lid will descend smoothly.
- Noise avoidance – Silent and smooth close lid, reducing the noise generated during use.
- Large capacity – 16″L x 11″W x 25.5″H, 13.2 Gallon. The huge capacity definitely meets your daily use. It can be a good helper for your kitchen and make your room clean and tidy.
- Durable materials – High strength CABS lid frame. Made of high quality stainless steel, our trash can is fingerprint-proof. The metal pedal is durable and requires minimal force to open it.
- Special design – This trash can has an activated carbon filter to purify unpleasant smell and keep your room smelling fresh. The non-slip rubber pad increases the stability of the trash can. The holes on the inner bucket plastic bin can hold the garbage bag firmly in place.
- Product Upgraded – For the historical customer feedback, we have made changes to upgrade the product. If you meet any problems after ordering, please feel free to contact us and we will give you a satisfactory answer.
- CUSTOM FIT GARBAGE BAGS – Our code D trash bags are designed to fit perfectly in this trash can so they don’t slip and are completely hidden. The extra thick plastic and double stitched construction prevents tears and breakage.
Yes. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking code.
Once your order has been shipped, we will email you a tracking code.
All our shipments are insured. If something happens to the products in transit, the logistics company and Elpheco Shop will process a reclamation in a normal manner.